Expert Strategy Planning, Implementation, and Support for Elasticsearch Applications
Based on Apache Lucene, Elasticsearch is currently the most popular and widely deployed open-source search engine for all types of structured and unstructured data, including textual, numerical, geospatial. It is part of the Elastic Stack (ELK – Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana and Beats), a group of open-source products from Elastic designed to help users search, analyze, and visualize any type of data in real time.
We have worked with numerous organizations across the globe to provide expert consulting and implementation for Elasticsearch and the Elastic Stack. Whether you are using Elasticsearch for a web-facing application, corporate intranet, or a search-powered analytics platform, our Elasticsearch experts bring end-to-end services that support your search and analytics infrastructure, enabling you to maximize ROI.
- On your journey to building the next “Google-like” experience for your customers and users, a first step is the implementation and tuning of existing search engines like Elasticsearch.
- Our staff have worked with Elasticsearch since its inception, and we pioneered its implementation as a replacement for commercial search engines at some of the world’s largest corporations.
- Our focus on building search-centric applications, combined with our size and experience, strongly positions us to provide expert Elasticsearch consulting for organizations with unique search and analytics needs.
End-to-End Services and Consulting for Elasticsearch and the Elastic Stack (ELK) Applications:
Our first engagement with customers is usually a search application assessment, where we lay out the architecture and roadmap to your idealized search experience for users and customers.
Subsequent end-to-end consulting and implementation services for Elasticsearch and all the Elastic Stack components (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats – or ELK) include:
- Search application assessment
- Search strategy consulting
- Elasticsearch implementation, migration, and scaling / sizing
- Relevancy tuning / search engine scoring for Elasticsearch
- Search UI and dashboard development
- Search AI enhancements with natural language processing, machine learning, and knowledge graph technologies
- 24×7 support and managed search services