Expert Strategy Planning, Implementation, and Support for Apache Solr Search Applications
Based on Lucene, Apache Solr was the first widely deployed open-source search engine, and it was and remains an extremely popular alternative to commercial solutions. Solr is highly reliable, scalable and fault tolerant, and powers the search and navigation experience for many of the world’s largest internet sites.
We have worked with numerous organizations across the globe to provide expert consulting and implementation for Apache Solr. Whether you are using Solr for an e-commerce site, support portal, or corporate intranet our Apache Solr experts bring end-to-end services that help you to cost-effectively achieve your business goals and maximize ROI.
- On your journey to building the next “Google-like” experience for your customers and users, a first step is the implementation and tuning of existing search engines like Solr
- Our staff have worked with Apache Solr since its inception, and we pioneered its implementation as a replacement for commercial search engines at some of the world’s top corporations and e-commerce websites.
- Our focus on building search-centric applications, combined with our size and experience, strongly positions us to provide expert Solr consulting for organizations with unique search and analytics needs.
End-to-End Services for Apache Solr Search Applications:
Our first engagement with customers is usually a search application assessment, where we lay out the architecture and roadmap to your idealized search experience for users and customers.
Subsequent end-to-end consulting and implementation services for Solr include:
- Search application assessment
- Search strategy consulting
- Apache Solr implementation, migration, and scaling / sizing
- Relevancy tuning / search engine scoring for Apache Solr
- Search UI and dashboard development
- Search AI enhancements with natural language processing, machine learning, and knowledge graph technologies
- 24×7 support and managed search services